Labels

Thursday 26 September 2019

Introduction and about me

I am Brendan McIntyre. I am a second year Creative Digital Media student at Technological University Dublin (T.U.D.) in Blanchardstown. My time spent there has been an eventful experience in a way. 
I plan to spend a few more years than the intended amount in my course so I will be able to finish my modules in a hopefully efficient way. By the end of the course, I hope to work at a company revolving around game design or animation though that goal might change depending on further experience in the course. So far my recent achievement from last year was working with a group to create a graphic novel using images, PhotoShop, Cartoonizer and InDesign to make the novel.
Outside college, my hobbies involve going on walks or runs around my local area with a bit of archery during the weekend though my favorite hobby is mainly my passion for gaming. 
As mentioned before, my favorite game was Monster Hunter World and I'd like to expand on that topic for a bit. My enjoyment for the Monster Hunter series began when Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate was released on the Nintendo 3DS and Wii-U and my experience through the series grew when Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate and Generations/Ultimate had added a lot more content. When I bought Monster Hunter World on the PlayStation 4, it felt like a big change in my experience in a good way as most of the gameplay felt a lot more refined and fresher (don't worry I still like the previous games just as much). Other than Monster Hunter, other series that I've enjoyed were games like Dark Souls, Fire Emblem, Super Smash Bros, Mario, Zelda and I could go on and on.

An image of Dark Souls created by From Software and published by Namco Bandai, 2011 with a remaster in 2018.
Image Source: Flickr

If there was any other hobbies I would like to do, it would be something like learning to improve my drawing skills in which the Creative Digital Media course is helping me do.
I hope this brief introduction gave you a general idea about who I am.


No comments:

Post a Comment