Labels

Friday 18 October 2019

Class Tools and Technology

The technology tools provided to me for this course is vast. For starters there is blogging which is what I'm currently doing for this module along with my classmates. From my perspective, blogging is a simple way of keeping notes of progress and to make sure I remember what I'm doing, like writing a diary but also sharing said information with others that are subscribed to the blog.
Bookmarking is a simple process of just saving a website you like. Perhaps the easiest method of research so you won't have to keep looking for the specific website.

Social media tools
Source: Pixabay
Image editing is like a free photoshop but is mainly used for cropping. It usually comes free and installed in most if not all devices that can take photos or screenshots. For me, this feature is useful if there is a lot in the image and I want to show a particular detail of the image.
I feel the online environment compared to other classes go by a different pacing that I'm getting used to.
Unity is the app that I'll be using throughout the module, in particular I'll be using Unity 3D in which I'll be making an interactive game by the end of the module. Details about the game in question will be updated later.

No comments:

Post a Comment