Labels

Wednesday 2 October 2019

Class Assignments

The class assignments in this module are starting to become more interesting as the weeks go on compared to the rest of the digital media course. Firstly, there is neither an exam or continuous assessments that have a long duration. Instead, there is a ordered schedule of a list of tasks to do along with tutorials on unity that go on every week in which usually ends with blogging. These tasks are usually short with a timer that usually suggests the recommended time needed to spend on such tasks.
There is also the extra credit assignments that is there for the main purpose for students who might have missed out on their deadline for their blog posts or can be used as an alternative way to learn more about the tasks. The extra credit tasks would include work like tech tasks for tools, wikipedia trials for research, Growth Mindset for those that are interested, H.E.A.R.T. which stands for health/happiness, empathy, attention, reading and time and then there's extra commenting for more sociable students to read blogs and comment on each others work.
Personally if there is an extra credit assignment I were to take, I wouldn't mind taking on the tech task and I'll be sure to check out the Growth Mindset but I'll have to wait and see just in case I end up with a change of plans.
Right now what intrigues me the most is getting to work on unity and seeing what I can do with it. I'm interested in knowing just how much stuff I can put into my game in unity.

No comments:

Post a Comment